The experimental gallery space next door to me, Lui Velazquez, is working on a project about “Queer Geography,” also known as unused public space. Yesterday, I caught the current resident artist, Lasse Lau, and friends coming back from one of the public workshops they were holding throughout the weekend. One guy was dressed as an astronaut. The upcoming presentation should be pretty interesting.
- RT @andy_keatts: The public explanations SANDAG has made for its forecasting scandal don't make any sense voiceofsandiego.org/topics/governm…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @NPRinskeep: A journalist is a citizen. Who informs other citizens, as free citizens need. Some are killed doing it. I'm grateful to man…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- Two of those pieces hanging on the wall are by Harper and Milo! arzu_ozkal @ SDSU Downtown Gallery instagram.com/p/BQmbNjbgUmr/Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Why does San Diego's art scene hate itself? voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/sa…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Talking about craft coffee with @monicanbcsd instagram.com/p/BQgl7j_Ahnm/Tweeted at 4 days ago
Follow me on Facebook