The experimental gallery space next door to me, Lui Velazquez, is working on a project about “Queer Geography,” also known as unused public space. Yesterday, I caught the current resident artist, Lasse Lau, and friends coming back from one of the public workshops they were holding throughout the weekend. One guy was dressed as an astronaut. The upcoming presentation should be pretty interesting.
- I Made it in San Diego: Chasing the Lucha Libre Dream voiceofsandiego.org/topics/economy…Tweeted at 12 hours ago
- Culture Report: Southern California Ballet's new blood, a puppet show for adults is coming to Balboa Park, Comic-Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- People have OPINIONS on vacation rentals in San Diego. Wowza. facebook.com/voiceofsandieg…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- Everything You Need to Know About the Big Vacation Rental Vote voiceofsandiego.org/topics/governm…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Cat photo! https://t.co/uQdR1yd3GkTweeted at 4 days ago
Follow me on Facebook