The experimental gallery space next door to me, Lui Velazquez, is working on a project about “Queer Geography,” also known as unused public space. Yesterday, I caught the current resident artist, Lasse Lau, and friends coming back from one of the public workshops they were holding throughout the weekend. One guy was dressed as an astronaut. The upcoming presentation should be pretty interesting.
- RT @dajmeyer: .@Kinsee, @UCSanDiego Has a New Choir ... of Trees voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/cu… @StuartCollectn adds "The Wind Garden" by John Lut…Tweeted at 21 hours ago
- Public art component added to San Diego’s “Super Prime” Pacific Gate development by KPF archpaper.com/2016/12/public…Tweeted at 21 hours ago
- Clairemont Christmas Village 🎅 🎄 @ Candy Cane Lane. instagram.com/p/BNs4EumAeDP/Tweeted at 1 day ago
- 🎙🎙🎙🌲🌲🌲 voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/cu…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @AshlyReports: Virtually No San Diego Schools Perform Key Field Safety Test voiceofsandiego.org/topics/educati… #k12 #k14Tweeted at 2 days ago
Follow me on Facebook