The experimental gallery space next door to me, Lui Velazquez, is working on a project about “Queer Geography,” also known as unused public space. Yesterday, I caught the current resident artist, Lasse Lau, and friends coming back from one of the public workshops they were holding throughout the weekend. One guy was dressed as an astronaut. The upcoming presentation should be pretty interesting.
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Months of Emails, Then a Mad Scramble: How the Hepatitis A Crisis Unfolded Behind the Scenes voiceofsandiego.org/topics/governm…Tweeted at 3 hours ago
- RT @ryrivard: Go here, everyone: voiceofsandiego.org/my-profile/mai… twitter.com/SethMSiegel/st…Tweeted at 14 hours ago
- RT @vosdscott: I knew there was a way to unleash more of @ryrivard's intelligence. Follow his new biweekly report. Good, conversational wri…Tweeted at 15 hours ago
- Now listening to beard folk. https://t.co/PsdW718QJ1Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Omfg, it's already Halloween at @SeaWorld and it's not even October yet. 😣😵Tweeted at 3 days ago
Follow me on Facebook