The experimental gallery space next door to me, Lui Velazquez, is working on a project about “Queer Geography,” also known as unused public space. Yesterday, I caught the current resident artist, Lasse Lau, and friends coming back from one of the public workshops they were holding throughout the weekend. One guy was dressed as an astronaut. The upcoming presentation should be pretty interesting.
- Bummer. A few of the farm's events have become annual family traditions for us. twitter.com/suziesfarm/sta…Tweeted at 15 hours ago
- .@AshlyReports's podcast w/ the people who helped uncover the Sweetwater Schools scandal is so good. U must listen voiceofsandiego.org/topics/educati…Tweeted at 15 hours ago
- RT @RonRobertsSD: Glad to add Gordon Walker's leadership to our efforts to reduce chronic homelessness. voiceofsandiego.org/topics/nonprof…Tweeted at 20 hours ago
- RT @Baxamusa: Homeless kids often find relief in schools: listen to @voiceofsandiego spl podcast (last 17 mins). itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/voi…Tweeted at 20 hours ago
- SANDAG played with sophisticated financial arrangements few understood. Now has a roughly $100 million liability voiceofsandiego.org/topics/governm…Tweeted at 20 hours ago
Follow me on Facebook