The experimental gallery space next door to me, Lui Velazquez, is working on a project about “Queer Geography,” also known as unused public space. Yesterday, I caught the current resident artist, Lasse Lau, and friends coming back from one of the public workshops they were holding throughout the weekend. One guy was dressed as an astronaut. The upcoming presentation should be pretty interesting.
- RT @aunderwood48: @Kinsee Cool story! @chrisjcate cool ideas! Keep up the work to get more great beer in SD. voiceofsandiego.org/topics/food/sa…Tweeted at 14 hours ago
- #sandiego instagram.com/p/BTdAIy7AdPD/Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @ryrivard: Also, according to one water official, schools have "pretty much pissed all their money away" that could help deal with leade…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @kevinbarbieuxsd: Street art: Portraits of San Diego's homeless sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/steve-…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- San Diego has a beer poop problem. voiceofsandiego.org/topics/food/sa…Tweeted at 1 day ago
Follow me on Facebook