The experimental gallery space next door to me, Lui Velazquez, is working on a project about “Queer Geography,” also known as unused public space. Yesterday, I caught the current resident artist, Lasse Lau, and friends coming back from one of the public workshops they were holding throughout the weekend. One guy was dressed as an astronaut. The upcoming presentation should be pretty interesting.
- RT @DaveDexPodcast: We're lucky enough to have our fellow San Diego podcaster @Kinsee kickin' with us on Ep 21 coming Friday (or sooner). S…Tweeted at 14 hours ago
- San Diego #podcasters be chillin’. Thanks for hosting @CaliComfort and @bbqwarstories! https://t.co/4xUB6RqnP8Tweeted at 15 hours ago
- Good Schools for All: The Raging Demand for More Computer Science Education. ||| @ArtLopez_CS talks about local and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted at 20 hours ago
- RT @CaliComfort: Check out this Meetup: It's been too long, let's talk marketing & eat BBQ. Marketing your podcast. meetup.com/SanDiegoPodcas……Tweeted at 21 hours ago
- Can a new building fix the problems that were created by the confusing tangle of government agencies and nonprofits… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted at 22 hours ago
Follow me on Facebook