Julietta Venegas will be in San Diego this Sunday, Nov. 9, at Spreckels Theatre. For those who don’t know, Julietta is Tijuana’s pride and joy. Her Mexican pop songs are beautiful, emotional and good even if you don’t understand a single word she says. She plays the piano and accordian and writes most all of her own songs, too.
- Culture Report: The art talk that won't die, avant-garde music series turns 20 and more #sdart news voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/cu…Tweeted at 3 hours ago
- RT @CoriSchumacher: Live in San Diego County? You're going to want to read this: A Reader's Guide to the #SANDAG Scandal https://t.co/AW8Q…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @andy_keatts: The public explanations SANDAG has made for its forecasting scandal don't make any sense voiceofsandiego.org/topics/governm…Tweeted at 4 days ago
- RT @NPRinskeep: A journalist is a citizen. Who informs other citizens, as free citizens need. Some are killed doing it. I'm grateful to man…Tweeted at 4 days ago
- Two of those pieces hanging on the wall are by Harper and Milo! arzu_ozkal @ SDSU Downtown Gallery instagram.com/p/BQmbNjbgUmr/Tweeted at 5 days ago
Follow me on Facebook