Julietta Venegas will be in San Diego this Sunday, Nov. 9, at Spreckels Theatre. For those who don’t know, Julietta is Tijuana’s pride and joy. Her Mexican pop songs are beautiful, emotional and good even if you don’t understand a single word she says. She plays the piano and accordian and writes most all of her own songs, too.
- Happy Mass Creativity Day! @ The New Children's Museum instagram.com/p/BVu0F9fAxYG/Tweeted at 18 hours ago
- Yo, @theryanbradford. Have you been out to #FunnerCA yet for your column? My fam is joining you when/if you do forbes.com/forbes/welcome…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- It took five years, but now that @cartalk's ghost is finally dead, @iraglass's good advice MUST be followed: current.org/2012/06/want-n…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Here’s what our months-long investigation into the hidden homeless families of the South Bay found. https://t.co/7l2Xo…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Catch up on @msrikris' series on the South Bay's hidden homeless here mailchi.mp/voiceofsandieg…Tweeted at 2 days ago
Follow me on Facebook