Julietta Venegas will be in San Diego this Sunday, Nov. 9, at Spreckels Theatre. For those who don’t know, Julietta is Tijuana’s pride and joy. Her Mexican pop songs are beautiful, emotional and good even if you don’t understand a single word she says. She plays the piano and accordian and writes most all of her own songs, too.
- Culture Report: The Border Wall Prototypes Briefly Became Anti-Wall Protest Art voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/cu…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @SaraLibby: A comment on our story on a La Jolla teacher accused of groping female students for years. Just devastating. https://t.co/MU…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- Is San Diego losing its underground art scene? sandiegouniontribune.com/news/environme…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Four women who attended La Jolla High School between 2002 and 2013 say they were groped or touched inappropriately… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Yo @nbcsandiego, these people spent the night in line to buy sneakers 8th and G https://t.co/G1VDbcssXdTweeted at 4 days ago
Follow me on Facebook