Julietta Venegas will be in San Diego this Sunday, Nov. 9, at Spreckels Theatre. For those who don’t know, Julietta is Tijuana’s pride and joy. Her Mexican pop songs are beautiful, emotional and good even if you don’t understand a single word she says. She plays the piano and accordian and writes most all of her own songs, too.
- RT @DaveDexPodcast: For their first ever guest, Dave & Dex welcome @Kinsee, a respected arts & culture journalist from San Diego. How she t…Tweeted at 19 hours ago
- Arts Commission Says No to Artwork Most of the Public Won’t See voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/ar…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @DaveDexPodcast: We're lucky enough to have our fellow San Diego podcaster @Kinsee kickin' with us on Ep 21 coming Friday (or sooner). S…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- San Diego #podcasters be chillin’. Thanks for hosting @CaliComfort and @bbqwarstories! https://t.co/4xUB6RqnP8Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Good Schools for All: The Raging Demand for More Computer Science Education. ||| @ArtLopez_CS talks about local and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted at 3 days ago
Follow me on Facebook