Julietta Venegas will be in San Diego this Sunday, Nov. 9, at Spreckels Theatre. For those who don’t know, Julietta is Tijuana’s pride and joy. Her Mexican pop songs are beautiful, emotional and good even if you don’t understand a single word she says. She plays the piano and accordian and writes most all of her own songs, too.
- "Nope!" he said. #terribletwo @ Old Town San Diego instagram.com/p/BX_1JnEgBHX/Tweeted at 10 hours ago
- RT @ChrisWardD3: This morning we removed plaque in @HortonPlazaPark honoring Jefferson Davis. Monuments to bigotry have no place in #SanDie…Tweeted at 3 days ago
- RT @ryrivard: News you can use from @aheldiz: The eight legal marijuana delivery services in San Diego voiceofsandiego.org/topics/governm…Tweeted at 3 days ago
- I'll be talking about #podcasts and #podcasting tonight at Iron Fist Brewing San Diego. prsasdic.org/event/press-pl…Tweeted at 3 days ago
- Culture Report: @SanDiegoArtInst's new leader, protest surfing at the border and more San Diego arts news voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/cu…Tweeted at 4 days ago
Follow me on Facebook