Katherine Sweetman’s documentary, Gringos Living in Tijuana, is screening tonight at 6 p.m. at Southwestern College in Chula Vista. Sweetman’s piece is part of the CONTRverse: Contemporary Visions of the US-Mexico Border exhibition on view at the SWC Art Gallery through Nov. 3.
- Culture Report: The Border Wall Prototypes Briefly Became Anti-Wall Protest Art voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/cu…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @SaraLibby: A comment on our story on a La Jolla teacher accused of groping female students for years. Just devastating. https://t.co/MU…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- Is San Diego losing its underground art scene? sandiegouniontribune.com/news/environme…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Four women who attended La Jolla High School between 2002 and 2013 say they were groped or touched inappropriately… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Yo @nbcsandiego, these people spent the night in line to buy sneakers 8th and G https://t.co/G1VDbcssXdTweeted at 4 days ago
Follow me on Facebook