Shinpei Takeda, a Japanese artist based in Tijuana, has extensively researched survivors of the atomic bombs dropped by the United States on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945. He puts his research into form in an artistic and architectural intervention called, “Alpha Decay,” which opens at the Tijuana Cultural Center at 7 p.m. Friday Dec. 3.
- Culture Report: The Border Wall Prototypes Briefly Became Anti-Wall Protest Art voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/cu…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @SaraLibby: A comment on our story on a La Jolla teacher accused of groping female students for years. Just devastating. https://t.co/MU…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- Is San Diego losing its underground art scene? sandiegouniontribune.com/news/environme…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Four women who attended La Jolla High School between 2002 and 2013 say they were groped or touched inappropriately… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Yo @nbcsandiego, these people spent the night in line to buy sneakers 8th and G https://t.co/G1VDbcssXdTweeted at 4 days ago
Follow me on Facebook