Shinpei Takeda, a Japanese artist based in Tijuana, has extensively researched survivors of the atomic bombs dropped by the United States on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945. He puts his research into form in an artistic and architectural intervention called, “Alpha Decay,” which opens at the Tijuana Cultural Center at 7 p.m. Friday Dec. 3.
- RT @KeithDellAquila: Fascinating read from the always-interesting @MarioKoran: SD Moves Struggling Students to Online Charters https://t.co…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- RT @LisaHalverstadt: Nonprofit @JacobsCenter, a major southeastern SD landholder, is facing significant upheaval. vosd.org/2mlPsuzTweeted at 3 days ago
- Culture Report: The art talk that won't die, avant-garde music series turns 20 and more #sdart news voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/cu…Tweeted at 4 days ago
- RT @CoriSchumacher: Live in San Diego County? You're going to want to read this: A Reader's Guide to the #SANDAG Scandal https://t.co/AW8Q…Tweeted at 5 days ago
- RT @andy_keatts: The public explanations SANDAG has made for its forecasting scandal don't make any sense voiceofsandiego.org/topics/governm…Tweeted at 1 week ago
Follow me on Facebook