Shinpei Takeda, a Japanese artist based in Tijuana, has extensively researched survivors of the atomic bombs dropped by the United States on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945. He puts his research into form in an artistic and architectural intervention called, “Alpha Decay,” which opens at the Tijuana Cultural Center at 7 p.m. Friday Dec. 3.
- Happy Mass Creativity Day! @ The New Children's Museum instagram.com/p/BVu0F9fAxYG/Tweeted at 18 hours ago
- Yo, @theryanbradford. Have you been out to #FunnerCA yet for your column? My fam is joining you when/if you do forbes.com/forbes/welcome…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- It took five years, but now that @cartalk's ghost is finally dead, @iraglass's good advice MUST be followed: current.org/2012/06/want-n…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Here’s what our months-long investigation into the hidden homeless families of the South Bay found. https://t.co/7l2Xo…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Catch up on @msrikris' series on the South Bay's hidden homeless here mailchi.mp/voiceofsandieg…Tweeted at 2 days ago
Follow me on Facebook