Shinpei Takeda, a Japanese artist based in Tijuana, has extensively researched survivors of the atomic bombs dropped by the United States on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945. He puts his research into form in an artistic and architectural intervention called, “Alpha Decay,” which opens at the Tijuana Cultural Center at 7 p.m. Friday Dec. 3.
- "Nope!" he said. #terribletwo @ Old Town San Diego instagram.com/p/BX_1JnEgBHX/Tweeted at 10 hours ago
- RT @ChrisWardD3: This morning we removed plaque in @HortonPlazaPark honoring Jefferson Davis. Monuments to bigotry have no place in #SanDie…Tweeted at 3 days ago
- RT @ryrivard: News you can use from @aheldiz: The eight legal marijuana delivery services in San Diego voiceofsandiego.org/topics/governm…Tweeted at 3 days ago
- I'll be talking about #podcasts and #podcasting tonight at Iron Fist Brewing San Diego. prsasdic.org/event/press-pl…Tweeted at 3 days ago
- Culture Report: @SanDiegoArtInst's new leader, protest surfing at the border and more San Diego arts news voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/cu…Tweeted at 4 days ago
Follow me on Facebook