When James Brown was in his 20s, he walked, on a whim, from his house in San Diego to Tecate, Mexico. Including a quick stop in La Mesa to bowl, the trek took 48 hours. Brown’s drawn to Mexico, but that isn’t really why he got involved in the redesign of Friendship Park, the plaza inside Border Field State Park in San Ysidro, where the United States ends and Mexico begins. Click here to read the rest of the story.
- Culture Report: The Border Wall Prototypes Briefly Became Anti-Wall Protest Art voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/cu…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @SaraLibby: A comment on our story on a La Jolla teacher accused of groping female students for years. Just devastating. https://t.co/MU…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- Is San Diego losing its underground art scene? sandiegouniontribune.com/news/environme…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Four women who attended La Jolla High School between 2002 and 2013 say they were groped or touched inappropriately… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Yo @nbcsandiego, these people spent the night in line to buy sneakers 8th and G https://t.co/G1VDbcssXdTweeted at 4 days ago
Follow me on Facebook