When James Brown was in his 20s, he walked, on a whim, from his house in San Diego to Tecate, Mexico. Including a quick stop in La Mesa to bowl, the trek took 48 hours. Brown’s drawn to Mexico, but that isn’t really why he got involved in the redesign of Friendship Park, the plaza inside Border Field State Park in San Ysidro, where the United States ends and Mexico begins. Click here to read the rest of the story.
- RT @DaveDexPodcast: For their first ever guest, Dave & Dex welcome @Kinsee, a respected arts & culture journalist from San Diego. How she t…Tweeted at 19 hours ago
- Arts Commission Says No to Artwork Most of the Public Won’t See voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/ar…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @DaveDexPodcast: We're lucky enough to have our fellow San Diego podcaster @Kinsee kickin' with us on Ep 21 coming Friday (or sooner). S…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- San Diego #podcasters be chillin’. Thanks for hosting @CaliComfort and @bbqwarstories! https://t.co/4xUB6RqnP8Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Good Schools for All: The Raging Demand for More Computer Science Education. ||| @ArtLopez_CS talks about local and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted at 3 days ago
Follow me on Facebook