When James Brown was in his 20s, he walked, on a whim, from his house in San Diego to Tecate, Mexico. Including a quick stop in La Mesa to bowl, the trek took 48 hours. Brown’s drawn to Mexico, but that isn’t really why he got involved in the redesign of Friendship Park, the plaza inside Border Field State Park in San Ysidro, where the United States ends and Mexico begins. Click here to read the rest of the story.
- RT @verynicetable: @kendricklamar #damn #love #sandiego Culture Shock SD director's choreo to that n…Tweeted at 3 days ago
- RT @SDOpera: .@sdut catches up with director Marta Domingo and @CMWSoprano for a sneak peek of our Art Deco take on LA TRAVIATA https://t.c…Tweeted at 3 days ago
- RT @sandiegonewz: Volunteers Turn Graffiti Into Art in Paradise Hills dlvr.it/NxZYqL #sandiego https://t.co/GR52UEOdtvTweeted at 3 days ago
- RT @voiceofsandiego: San Diego’s Homelessness Problem Is a Partly a Shelter Problem voiceofsandiego.org/topics/nonprof… https://t.co/rYKSql7S1dTweeted at 3 days ago
- RT @christinagshih: Get those witty team names ready twitter.com/voiceofsandieg…Tweeted at 4 days ago
Follow me on Facebook