I finally posted my podcast featuring members of the Sierra Club Borderlands Team and other border activists. We went on a five-hour tour of the border fence in Otay Mountain Wilderness and focused on the environmental damage the fence and fence construction has caused. Click here to listen and view photos.
- RT @DaveDexPodcast: For their first ever guest, Dave & Dex welcome @Kinsee, a respected arts & culture journalist from San Diego. How she t…Tweeted at 19 hours ago
- Arts Commission Says No to Artwork Most of the Public Won’t See voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/ar…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @DaveDexPodcast: We're lucky enough to have our fellow San Diego podcaster @Kinsee kickin' with us on Ep 21 coming Friday (or sooner). S…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- San Diego #podcasters be chillin’. Thanks for hosting @CaliComfort and @bbqwarstories! https://t.co/4xUB6RqnP8Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Good Schools for All: The Raging Demand for More Computer Science Education. ||| @ArtLopez_CS talks about local and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted at 3 days ago
Follow me on Facebook