I finally posted my podcast featuring members of the Sierra Club Borderlands Team and other border activists. We went on a five-hour tour of the border fence in Otay Mountain Wilderness and focused on the environmental damage the fence and fence construction has caused. Click here to listen and view photos.
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Come raise a glass to public service journalism and hang out with the VOSD staff, members and readers https://t.co/MCF…Tweeted at 19 hours ago
- RT @ToTheVictor: Just awesome to see @voiceofsandiego + @mwbvosd leading the way for smaller news outlets to grow membership programs https…Tweeted at 19 hours ago
- RT @danalittlefield: How San Diego's police traffic stop report stacks up with research in other cities: bit.ly/2g0G38gTweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @arlenefrthevine: "Why can't we just put PUBLIC art in more PUBLIC places?" I'm with YOU, @Kinsee ! #duh twitter.com/kinsee/status/…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- Oh hi new La Mesa @ Public Square Coffee House instagram.com/p/BNnPRnKjOrc/Tweeted at 1 day ago
Follow me on Facebook