I finally posted my podcast featuring members of the Sierra Club Borderlands Team and other border activists. We went on a five-hour tour of the border fence in Otay Mountain Wilderness and focused on the environmental damage the fence and fence construction has caused. Click here to listen and view photos.
- RT @ryrivard: Also, according to one water official, schools have "pretty much pissed all their money away" that could help deal with leade…Tweeted at 4 hours ago
- RT @kevinbarbieuxsd: Street art: Portraits of San Diego's homeless sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/steve-…Tweeted at 4 hours ago
- San Diego has a beer poop problem. voiceofsandiego.org/topics/food/sa…Tweeted at 6 hours ago
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Opinion: East Village has been transforming into a major educational hub voiceofsandiego.org/topics/opinion…Tweeted at 23 hours ago
- RT @MarioKoran: For schools, fears over deportation creates a huge but rarely discussed barrier to parent engagement. https://t.co/P3brKmY…Tweeted at 1 day ago
Follow me on Facebook