I finally posted my podcast featuring members of the Sierra Club Borderlands Team and other border activists. We went on a five-hour tour of the border fence in Otay Mountain Wilderness and focused on the environmental damage the fence and fence construction has caused. Click here to listen and view photos.
- Culture Report: The Border Wall Prototypes Briefly Became Anti-Wall Protest Art voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/cu…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @SaraLibby: A comment on our story on a La Jolla teacher accused of groping female students for years. Just devastating. https://t.co/MU…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- Is San Diego losing its underground art scene? sandiegouniontribune.com/news/environme…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Four women who attended La Jolla High School between 2002 and 2013 say they were groped or touched inappropriately… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Yo @nbcsandiego, these people spent the night in line to buy sneakers 8th and G https://t.co/G1VDbcssXdTweeted at 4 days ago
Follow me on Facebook