- RT @MarioKoran: 'It's Worse Than You Think': Teachers, Students Say Online Cheating Is Pervasive voiceofsandiego.org/topics/educati…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Yaaassss! @andy_keatts wins the @sdcta's first-ever Chairman's Golden Watchdog Award for his reporting on @SANDAG. #go…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- RT @sdcta: We're just going to leave this right here.... #goldens https://t.co/VDZY3dzKteTweeted at 2 days ago
- Currently eating avocado toast in the house that I own. https://t.co/UAUvSso25PTweeted at 2 days ago
- They're serious about grooming good ball players in our hood. Harper is not quite 4 and a half.… instagram.com/p/BUf_vErgchF/Tweeted at 3 days ago
Follow me on Facebook
Category Archives: Border issues
More info here.
Tijuana joins the Occupy Wall Street ranks with a sit-in of their own. Click here for more info.
Read my story on Oscar Romo, an architect and urban planner who wants to save Tijuana’s canyons by reusing the very trash and erosion that threaten them. Click here to read the full story and click here to view the … Continue reading
I finally posted my podcast featuring members of the Sierra Club Borderlands Team and other border activists. We went on a five-hour tour of the border fence in Otay Mountain Wilderness and focused on the environmental damage the fence and … Continue reading
When James Brown was in his 20s, he walked, on a whim, from his house in San Diego to Tecate, Mexico. Including a quick stop in La Mesa to bowl, the trek took 48 hours. Brown’s drawn to Mexico, but … Continue reading
I agree with the below assessment 100 percent: Our opinion—our experience from 31 years—is that Baja is safe for tourists, and Mexico remains a beautiful and affordable destination for travel with friends and family. We do not believe that our … Continue reading