- RT @voiceofsandiego: Come hang out with us July 27 at the Museum of Man for our Brews & News Mix Up! More info here: https://t.co/wgltKlp3…Tweeted at 12 hours ago
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Border Report: Trump Wants Border Wall to Skirt Environmental Study voiceofsandiego.org/topics/news/bo…Tweeted at 12 hours ago
- RT @kellylynndavis: A year ago today, my sister was one of the first people to take advantage of California's new aid-in-dying law: https:/…Tweeted at 12 hours ago
- More development is coming to southeastern SD, but leaders worry the retail in new mixed-use projects will sit empty voiceofsandiego.org/topics/land-us…Tweeted at 17 hours ago
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Morning Report: San Diego County refugee flow slows, how coastal cities are preparing for sea level rise and more. htt…Tweeted at 21 hours ago
Follow me on Facebook
Category Archives: Border issues
More info here.
Tijuana joins the Occupy Wall Street ranks with a sit-in of their own. Click here for more info.
Read my story on Oscar Romo, an architect and urban planner who wants to save Tijuana’s canyons by reusing the very trash and erosion that threaten them. Click here to read the full story and click here to view the … Continue reading
I finally posted my podcast featuring members of the Sierra Club Borderlands Team and other border activists. We went on a five-hour tour of the border fence in Otay Mountain Wilderness and focused on the environmental damage the fence and … Continue reading
When James Brown was in his 20s, he walked, on a whim, from his house in San Diego to Tecate, Mexico. Including a quick stop in La Mesa to bowl, the trek took 48 hours. Brown’s drawn to Mexico, but … Continue reading
I agree with the below assessment 100 percent: Our opinion—our experience from 31 years—is that Baja is safe for tourists, and Mexico remains a beautiful and affordable destination for travel with friends and family. We do not believe that our … Continue reading