- RT @MarioKoran: 'It's Worse Than You Think': Teachers, Students Say Online Cheating Is Pervasive voiceofsandiego.org/topics/educati…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Yaaassss! @andy_keatts wins the @sdcta's first-ever Chairman's Golden Watchdog Award for his reporting on @SANDAG. #go…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- RT @sdcta: We're just going to leave this right here.... #goldens https://t.co/VDZY3dzKteTweeted at 2 days ago
- Currently eating avocado toast in the house that I own. https://t.co/UAUvSso25PTweeted at 2 days ago
- They're serious about grooming good ball players in our hood. Harper is not quite 4 and a half.… instagram.com/p/BUf_vErgchF/Tweeted at 3 days ago
Follow me on Facebook
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Armando Muñoz Garcia needed money. “La Mona,” his famed 58-foot, habitable concrete sculpture of a nude woman towering over run-down homes and streams of garbage in a Tijuana gully, requires steady maintenance and upkeep. Plus, the self-taught artist needed to … Continue reading
t Standing at the western end of the United States / Mexico border fence is like being plopped into the middle of an awkward conversation between Frida Kahlo and Dick Cheney. Nowhere are the differences between the two cultures more apparent. … Continue reading
The annual Tijuana Tequila Festival is happening Oct. 13 through Oct. 16 from 1 p.m. to midnight on Revolucion and Seventh in Downtown TJ. It’s $70 pesos or about $7.
Entijuanarte is happening in the plaza of CECUT from Oct. 1 through 3. Expect to see work by hundreds of artists in every medium imaginable. More info here. Say hi to Turista Libre! Free.
It’s happening. It’s for sure happening. The Tijuana Beer Festival is taking place in downtown Tijuana Oct. 8-9. Read about how difficult it was to confirm the details of this event over on San Diego Beer Blog. Funny stuff.