Join 43 other subscribers
- RT @shananaomi: Also excited about this news being out in the world!!Tweeted at 15 hours ago
- I can't give this episode about @tyrone_beason's journey into Black cowboy culture enough 😍😍😍. Producer @_ashSAID i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted at 15 hours ago
- RT @angryasianman: The @latimes has done some of the most incredible, important reporting in the aftermath of the Monterey Park shooting. h…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @ByIanJames: Part 4 of our @latimes podcast series: Tribes push for change We spoke with members of the Fort Mojave Tribe about their co…Tweeted at 5 days ago
- RT @JeongPark52: It's now been five days after the Monterey Park tragedy and three days after the Half Moon tragedy. Here's a recap of our…Tweeted at 5 days ago
Follow me on Facebook
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Armando Muñoz Garcia needed money. “La Mona,” his famed 58-foot, habitable concrete sculpture of a nude woman towering over run-down homes and streams of garbage in a Tijuana gully, requires steady maintenance and upkeep. Plus, the self-taught artist needed to … Continue reading
t Standing at the western end of the United States / Mexico border fence is like being plopped into the middle of an awkward conversation between Frida Kahlo and Dick Cheney. Nowhere are the differences between the two cultures more apparent. … Continue reading
The annual Tijuana Tequila Festival is happening Oct. 13 through Oct. 16 from 1 p.m. to midnight on Revolucion and Seventh in Downtown TJ. It’s $70 pesos or about $7.
Entijuanarte is happening in the plaza of CECUT from Oct. 1 through 3. Expect to see work by hundreds of artists in every medium imaginable. More info here. Say hi to Turista Libre! Free.
It’s happening. It’s for sure happening. The Tijuana Beer Festival is taking place in downtown Tijuana Oct. 8-9. Read about how difficult it was to confirm the details of this event over on San Diego Beer Blog. Funny stuff.
Reduce Reuse Recite A day of cleanups, ecological kites, and poetry in a circle of friendship and collaboration across the border! Sat Sept 25th 9:00a – 3pm borderencuentro.org Do you Facebook? click “like’ on our new FB page!
Look at the beautiful agave plant, the peaceful mother of such a rabble-rousing beverage. The 2010 Tijuana Tequila Festival and Expo is returning to Tijuana October 15-17 on Revolucion Ave., downtown. I’ve been in years past, and if you like … Continue reading
Proof of Concept Concert CaliforniosMix Concert and Collaborative Platform Discussion The boundary is not that which at something stops but, as the Greeks recognized, the boundary is that from which something begins… Bringing together San Diego HerdVision Band and Tijuana’s … Continue reading