- RT @HomelessnessSD: “Look, consensus is important. Results are more important,” This interview is the best I have heard Mayor... https://t.…Tweeted at 20 hours ago
- 😫 themarshallproject.org/2018/01/19/los…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- We started a Facebook group for Voice of San Diego podcasts listeners. If you're a listener, please join:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted at 4 days ago
- 'Tijuana Moods' concerts in San Diego and Tijuana will be historic first for legacy of Charles Mingus sandiegouniontribune.com/entertainment/…Tweeted at 4 days ago
- This sweatshirt-wearing dude is Mike Glanz. He helped disrupt the multi-billion dollar moving industry. Here's his… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted at 5 days ago
Follow me on Facebook
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Armando Muñoz Garcia needed money. “La Mona,” his famed 58-foot, habitable concrete sculpture of a nude woman towering over run-down homes and streams of garbage in a Tijuana gully, requires steady maintenance and upkeep. Plus, the self-taught artist needed to … Continue reading
t Standing at the western end of the United States / Mexico border fence is like being plopped into the middle of an awkward conversation between Frida Kahlo and Dick Cheney. Nowhere are the differences between the two cultures more apparent. … Continue reading
The annual Tijuana Tequila Festival is happening Oct. 13 through Oct. 16 from 1 p.m. to midnight on Revolucion and Seventh in Downtown TJ. It’s $70 pesos or about $7.
Entijuanarte is happening in the plaza of CECUT from Oct. 1 through 3. Expect to see work by hundreds of artists in every medium imaginable. More info here. Say hi to Turista Libre! Free.
It’s happening. It’s for sure happening. The Tijuana Beer Festival is taking place in downtown Tijuana Oct. 8-9. Read about how difficult it was to confirm the details of this event over on San Diego Beer Blog. Funny stuff.