- RT @voiceofsandiego: Come hang out with us July 27 at the Museum of Man for our Brews & News Mix Up! More info here: https://t.co/wgltKlp3…Tweeted at 12 hours ago
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Border Report: Trump Wants Border Wall to Skirt Environmental Study voiceofsandiego.org/topics/news/bo…Tweeted at 12 hours ago
- RT @kellylynndavis: A year ago today, my sister was one of the first people to take advantage of California's new aid-in-dying law: https:/…Tweeted at 12 hours ago
- More development is coming to southeastern SD, but leaders worry the retail in new mixed-use projects will sit empty voiceofsandiego.org/topics/land-us…Tweeted at 17 hours ago
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Morning Report: San Diego County refugee flow slows, how coastal cities are preparing for sea level rise and more. htt…Tweeted at 21 hours ago
Follow me on Facebook
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Armando Muñoz Garcia needed money. “La Mona,” his famed 58-foot, habitable concrete sculpture of a nude woman towering over run-down homes and streams of garbage in a Tijuana gully, requires steady maintenance and upkeep. Plus, the self-taught artist needed to … Continue reading
t Standing at the western end of the United States / Mexico border fence is like being plopped into the middle of an awkward conversation between Frida Kahlo and Dick Cheney. Nowhere are the differences between the two cultures more apparent. … Continue reading
The annual Tijuana Tequila Festival is happening Oct. 13 through Oct. 16 from 1 p.m. to midnight on Revolucion and Seventh in Downtown TJ. It’s $70 pesos or about $7.
Entijuanarte is happening in the plaza of CECUT from Oct. 1 through 3. Expect to see work by hundreds of artists in every medium imaginable. More info here. Say hi to Turista Libre! Free.
It’s happening. It’s for sure happening. The Tijuana Beer Festival is taking place in downtown Tijuana Oct. 8-9. Read about how difficult it was to confirm the details of this event over on San Diego Beer Blog. Funny stuff.