- RT @voiceofsandiego: Come hang out with us July 27 at the Museum of Man for our Brews & News Mix Up! More info here: https://t.co/wgltKlp3…Tweeted at 12 hours ago
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Border Report: Trump Wants Border Wall to Skirt Environmental Study voiceofsandiego.org/topics/news/bo…Tweeted at 12 hours ago
- RT @kellylynndavis: A year ago today, my sister was one of the first people to take advantage of California's new aid-in-dying law: https:/…Tweeted at 12 hours ago
- More development is coming to southeastern SD, but leaders worry the retail in new mixed-use projects will sit empty voiceofsandiego.org/topics/land-us…Tweeted at 17 hours ago
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Morning Report: San Diego County refugee flow slows, how coastal cities are preparing for sea level rise and more. htt…Tweeted at 21 hours ago
Follow me on Facebook
The annual Tijuana Tequila Festival is happening Oct. 13 through Oct. 16 from 1 p.m. to midnight on Revolucion and Seventh in Downtown TJ. It’s $70 pesos or about $7.
Here’s a post from At the Edges, a fantastic blog by a freelance writer and educator living in Tijuana:
I’m back, after almost a week in San Diego! Here’s a photo of our little yard puppy Oso, a real fighter. He used to look like a fluffy black bear, but the poor little guy has suffered from mange and ticks, and two ruthless attacks by older more aggressive dogs that nearly killed him. He’s got more energy this week, and goes pee all over the ground in inappropriate places just like a normal dog.
Posted in Tijuana Photo of the Day