- RT @ChrisWardD3: This morning we removed plaque in @HortonPlazaPark honoring Jefferson Davis. Monuments to bigotry have no place in #SanDie…Tweeted at 3 hours ago
- RT @ryrivard: News you can use from @aheldiz: The eight legal marijuana delivery services in San Diego voiceofsandiego.org/topics/governm…Tweeted at 8 hours ago
- I'll be talking about #podcasts and #podcasting tonight at Iron Fist Brewing San Diego. prsasdic.org/event/press-pl…Tweeted at 8 hours ago
- Culture Report: @SanDiegoArtInst's new leader, protest surfing at the border and more San Diego arts news voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/cu…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @MarioKoran: San Diego Unified School District admits pushing struggling students toward charter schools voiceofsandiego.org/topics/educati…Tweeted at 2 days ago
Follow me on Facebook
The annual Tijuana Tequila Festival is happening Oct. 13 through Oct. 16 from 1 p.m. to midnight on Revolucion and Seventh in Downtown TJ. It’s $70 pesos or about $7.
Here’s a post from At the Edges, a fantastic blog by a freelance writer and educator living in Tijuana:
I’m back, after almost a week in San Diego! Here’s a photo of our little yard puppy Oso, a real fighter. He used to look like a fluffy black bear, but the poor little guy has suffered from mange and ticks, and two ruthless attacks by older more aggressive dogs that nearly killed him. He’s got more energy this week, and goes pee all over the ground in inappropriate places just like a normal dog.
Posted in Tijuana Photo of the Day