- ICYMI: @KPBSMidday yesterday was all about housing, homelessness and healthcare. Good show: kpbs.org/podcasts/kpbs-… https://t.co/TPpIPvkZYWTweeted at 2 days ago
- In a new episode of @KPBS "Only Here" #podcast, we follow #sandiego photographer and musician John Brady to a bar i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted at 3 days ago
- RT @kiamomtazi: starting my new life. again.Tweeted at 1 week ago
- In today’s San Diego’s News Matters #podcast: A group of advocates has an idea for how to get more affordable housi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted at 1 week ago
- Where Did The Word 'Hella' Come From? kqed.org/news/11750920/…Tweeted at 1 week ago
Follow me on Facebook
The annual Tijuana Tequila Festival is happening Oct. 13 through Oct. 16 from 1 p.m. to midnight on Revolucion and Seventh in Downtown TJ. It’s $70 pesos or about $7.
Here’s a post from At the Edges, a fantastic blog by a freelance writer and educator living in Tijuana:
I’m back, after almost a week in San Diego! Here’s a photo of our little yard puppy Oso, a real fighter. He used to look like a fluffy black bear, but the poor little guy has suffered from mange and ticks, and two ruthless attacks by older more aggressive dogs that nearly killed him. He’s got more energy this week, and goes pee all over the ground in inappropriate places just like a normal dog.
Posted in Tijuana Photo of the Day