- RT @KeithDellAquila: Fascinating read from the always-interesting @MarioKoran: SD Moves Struggling Students to Online Charters https://t.co…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- RT @LisaHalverstadt: Nonprofit @JacobsCenter, a major southeastern SD landholder, is facing significant upheaval. vosd.org/2mlPsuzTweeted at 3 days ago
- Culture Report: The art talk that won't die, avant-garde music series turns 20 and more #sdart news voiceofsandiego.org/topics/arts/cu…Tweeted at 4 days ago
- RT @CoriSchumacher: Live in San Diego County? You're going to want to read this: A Reader's Guide to the #SANDAG Scandal https://t.co/AW8Q…Tweeted at 5 days ago
- RT @andy_keatts: The public explanations SANDAG has made for its forecasting scandal don't make any sense voiceofsandiego.org/topics/governm…Tweeted at 1 week ago
Follow me on Facebook
The annual Tijuana Tequila Festival is happening Oct. 13 through Oct. 16 from 1 p.m. to midnight on Revolucion and Seventh in Downtown TJ. It’s $70 pesos or about $7.
Here’s a post from At the Edges, a fantastic blog by a freelance writer and educator living in Tijuana:
I’m back, after almost a week in San Diego! Here’s a photo of our little yard puppy Oso, a real fighter. He used to look like a fluffy black bear, but the poor little guy has suffered from mange and ticks, and two ruthless attacks by older more aggressive dogs that nearly killed him. He’s got more energy this week, and goes pee all over the ground in inappropriate places just like a normal dog.
Posted in Tijuana Photo of the Day