- RT @MarioKoran: 'It's Worse Than You Think': Teachers, Students Say Online Cheating Is Pervasive voiceofsandiego.org/topics/educati…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @voiceofsandiego: Yaaassss! @andy_keatts wins the @sdcta's first-ever Chairman's Golden Watchdog Award for his reporting on @SANDAG. #go…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- RT @sdcta: We're just going to leave this right here.... #goldens https://t.co/VDZY3dzKteTweeted at 2 days ago
- Currently eating avocado toast in the house that I own. https://t.co/UAUvSso25PTweeted at 2 days ago
- They're serious about grooming good ball players in our hood. Harper is not quite 4 and a half.… instagram.com/p/BUf_vErgchF/Tweeted at 3 days ago
Follow me on Facebook
The annual Tijuana Tequila Festival is happening Oct. 13 through Oct. 16 from 1 p.m. to midnight on Revolucion and Seventh in Downtown TJ. It’s $70 pesos or about $7.
Here’s a post from At the Edges, a fantastic blog by a freelance writer and educator living in Tijuana:
I’m back, after almost a week in San Diego! Here’s a photo of our little yard puppy Oso, a real fighter. He used to look like a fluffy black bear, but the poor little guy has suffered from mange and ticks, and two ruthless attacks by older more aggressive dogs that nearly killed him. He’s got more energy this week, and goes pee all over the ground in inappropriate places just like a normal dog.
Posted in Tijuana Photo of the Day