- RT @ANDYINTERNETS: on god if you’re in san diego and miss this shit tonight i hope the next time u cut ur nails they end up too short https…Tweeted at 16 hours ago
- RT @HomelessnessSD: Glad this tweet got so much love. You can donate too and help expand their coverage. voiceofsandiego.org/about-us/fundi… https://t.…Tweeted at 16 hours ago
- RT @JeffKucharski_: I would love San Diego version of this award. twitter.com/SFyimby/status…Tweeted at 16 hours ago
- Peeping at #wowfestival @ Horton Plaza Park instagram.com/p/BahZeHhgSmc/Tweeted at 18 hours ago
- Floating fairies at #wowfestival @ The New Children's Museum instagram.com/p/BahZWOHgEy2/Tweeted at 18 hours ago
Follow me on Facebook
The annual Tijuana Tequila Festival is happening Oct. 13 through Oct. 16 from 1 p.m. to midnight on Revolucion and Seventh in Downtown TJ. It’s $70 pesos or about $7.
Here’s a post from At the Edges, a fantastic blog by a freelance writer and educator living in Tijuana:
I’m back, after almost a week in San Diego! Here’s a photo of our little yard puppy Oso, a real fighter. He used to look like a fluffy black bear, but the poor little guy has suffered from mange and ticks, and two ruthless attacks by older more aggressive dogs that nearly killed him. He’s got more energy this week, and goes pee all over the ground in inappropriate places just like a normal dog.
Posted in Tijuana Photo of the Day