- I Made it in San Diego: Chasing the Lucha Libre Dream voiceofsandiego.org/topics/economy…Tweeted at 12 hours ago
- Culture Report: Southern California Ballet's new blood, a puppet show for adults is coming to Balboa Park, Comic-Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- People have OPINIONS on vacation rentals in San Diego. Wowza. facebook.com/voiceofsandieg…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- Everything You Need to Know About the Big Vacation Rental Vote voiceofsandiego.org/topics/governm…Tweeted at 2 days ago
- Cat photo! https://t.co/uQdR1yd3GkTweeted at 4 days ago
Follow me on Facebook
The annual Tijuana Tequila Festival is happening Oct. 13 through Oct. 16 from 1 p.m. to midnight on Revolucion and Seventh in Downtown TJ. It’s $70 pesos or about $7.
Here’s a post from At the Edges, a fantastic blog by a freelance writer and educator living in Tijuana:
I’m back, after almost a week in San Diego! Here’s a photo of our little yard puppy Oso, a real fighter. He used to look like a fluffy black bear, but the poor little guy has suffered from mange and ticks, and two ruthless attacks by older more aggressive dogs that nearly killed him. He’s got more energy this week, and goes pee all over the ground in inappropriate places just like a normal dog.
Posted in Tijuana Photo of the Day