- RT @voiceofsandiego: VOSD's #podcast studio is now open for business us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=f8720dfcecb… #sandiego #podcastingTweeted at 7 hours ago
- RT @vosdscott: Wait! @SDSU wanted to update its VP's comments. Yes, turns out, the university DOES need Mission Valley land now. https://t.…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @LisaHalverstadt: .@JacobsCenter wants the community to eventually own its development mission. How that'll work is TBD. https://t.co/sg…Tweeted at 1 day ago
- These Women’s Magazines Aren’t Just for Women nyti.ms/2nAIovOTweeted at 1 day ago
- RT @ryrivard: Good story on the bible of San Diego hiking, "Afoot & Afield," and its new co-author sandiegouniontribune.com/entertainment/…Tweeted at 1 day ago
Follow me on Facebook
The annual Tijuana Tequila Festival is happening Oct. 13 through Oct. 16 from 1 p.m. to midnight on Revolucion and Seventh in Downtown TJ. It’s $70 pesos or about $7.
Here’s a post from At the Edges, a fantastic blog by a freelance writer and educator living in Tijuana:
I’m back, after almost a week in San Diego! Here’s a photo of our little yard puppy Oso, a real fighter. He used to look like a fluffy black bear, but the poor little guy has suffered from mange and ticks, and two ruthless attacks by older more aggressive dogs that nearly killed him. He’s got more energy this week, and goes pee all over the ground in inappropriate places just like a normal dog.
Posted in Tijuana Photo of the Day