- ICYMI: @KPBSMidday yesterday was all about housing, homelessness and healthcare. Good show: kpbs.org/podcasts/kpbs-… https://t.co/TPpIPvkZYWTweeted at 2 days ago
- In a new episode of @KPBS "Only Here" #podcast, we follow #sandiego photographer and musician John Brady to a bar i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted at 3 days ago
- RT @kiamomtazi: starting my new life. again.Tweeted at 1 week ago
- In today’s San Diego’s News Matters #podcast: A group of advocates has an idea for how to get more affordable housi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tweeted at 1 week ago
- Where Did The Word 'Hella' Come From? kqed.org/news/11750920/…Tweeted at 1 week ago
Follow me on Facebook
Tag Archives: tijuana art
More info here.
Shinpei Takeda, a Japanese artist based in Tijuana, has extensively researched survivors of the atomic bombs dropped by the United States on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945. He puts his research into form in an artistic and architectural intervention … Continue reading
Entijuanarte is happening in the plaza of CECUT from Oct. 1 through 3. Expect to see work by hundreds of artists in every medium imaginable. More info here. Say hi to Turista Libre! Free.
La Casa del Tunel: Art Center in collaboration with Studio for Southern California History, Los Angeles California, and as part of the FESTIVAL DE LA CIUDAD INTERZONA TIJUANA. From September 16 through Oct. 30, La Casa del Tunel: Art Center … Continue reading
Dispatches from El Tunel: We are Please to invite you to the exhibition “Familia y Sociedad” by the Cuban Artist Francisco Paneca, who is presently doing a artist residency with us sponsored by Chora, the opening will be this Saturday … Continue reading
Upgrade! Tijuana son reuniones mensuales de artistas visuales, músicos, programadores y gente interesada en el desarrollo y promoción de la cultura electrónica. Evento gratuito. Sabado 19 de Diciembre 6 to 8 pm. @ Protolab http://upgrade.dreamaddictive.com Artistas Invitados: Elle Mehrmand is … Continue reading